Key Benefits of Dermal Repair Cream:
- Provides intense skin hydration
- Helps replenish moisture
- Improves smoothness
Intense Hydration. Dermal Repair Cream contains high levels of antioxidant vitamins C and E, along with highly effective moisturizing ingredients like Sodium Hyaluronate, to provide hydration. Sodium Hyaluronate naturally occurs in the skin and has the ability to retain up to 40 times its weight in water on the surface of the skin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a free radical scavenger.
- Tocopheryl Acetate. A stabilized ester of vitamin E, an important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Tocopheryl Linoleate. A vitamin E/fatty acid derivative that helps keep the skin moist and supple.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid). A derivative of hyaluronic acid that naturally occurs in the skin. Has the ability to retain up to 40 times its weight in water on the surface of the skin.
- Algae Extract. An extract derived from a wide variety of plants grown in seawater and fresh water.